Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Peanut Butter Cup Perfection has been perfected!

Icecream has to be one of my favorite things to eat! A couple of weeks ago my sweet hubby (who knows me very well) surprised me with my favorite dessert: a peanut butter cup perfection from ColdStone. It is made with choc. icecream, peanut butter, choc. syrup, and resee's cups. The name "perfection" is in it because it is perfect. It cannot be changed for the better, or so I thought. The peanut butter cup perfection has been perfected! You can now get it with Ghirardelli (sp?) choc. icecream, YUMMM! I am getting goose bumps as I am typing this :-) So, if you love choc. and peanut butter as much as I do (or even if you like it a little) you MUST go and try the peanut butter cup perfection with the Ghirardelli icecream. I think it is a taste of what heaven will be like.

3 comments:

Annelise & Ethan said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! You are so funny with your peanut butter icecream. Is the Coldstone
better than Friendly's?

Carrie said...

You are making me hungry! It was great seeing you Saturday. I'm praying for you, the fam, and the job.

love,
carrie

Unknown said...

Ghirardelli? If you go to San Francisco you can tour the factory they have their. It's a big building near the water, really impressive looking. I must seek this ice cream you speak of.....