Thursday, April 3, 2008

Mother-in-law in town!

My mother-in-law is coming into town early in the morning tomorrow! I am very excited to finally be able to spend some time with her. The only time she's been here is for our wedding and graduation. So, this will be her first real visit with us in Raleigh. I have great plans in store for us! I'm going to buy my first sewing machine tomorrow and she's going to teach me to sew! She is a sewing expert. I want to make curtains, pillow covers, chair covers, etc. (not all tomorrow!). Then James and I are going to take her to Hayes Barton Dessertery, which has the best desserts in Raleigh! They are closed Sunday-Tuesday because they make their desserts in house and from scratch! It's also very neat inside - very 30's-40's looking. So, I think mom will really enjoy it! I am so looking forward to tomorrow and the great fun we'll have!

1 comment:

Annelise & Ethan said...

Hope you guys have a great weekend! That Dessertery sounds good...ummmm....