Friday, April 15, 2011

Foto Friday

I usually don't take a lot of pictures and have realized that I really should take more because I am missing out on not only great picture opportunites to take some really good ones but I'm also missing out on capturing great memories! It's going to be my goal to take a lot more pictures! That way I can also share them with you and you can actually see what's going on in our lives! I am going to make Fridays a day to capture our week in pictures. Here are a few of our first Foto Friday pictures:

This was taken on our CDD (Cody Date Day) where we we take a Saturday to spend special one on one time with our nephew Cody. We helped him finish this really hard puzzle. He did a great job putting the pieces together!

Onyx LOVES to sing! She has a beautiful voice and loves to sing "Happy Birthday"! Usually on a family member's birthday, we will often call and Onyx will sing for them :-)


I got a new shedding comb and this is what came off of Onyx after combing her after less than a minute. I wish there was a way I could make money on dog fur!


We had some bad storms earlier this week but saw a beautiful rainbow after the storms! (Sorry you can't see it too well. We took it through the screened window in the house.) A great reminder of God's promises to us and that He will never fail us!


No comments: