Saturday, April 2, 2011

Piano Lessons


I have been telling James for a while now that he should teach piano lessons. He is amazing at the piano and has been playing for 26 years! It's funny, because some times I will find him in our office where our keyboard is and he will be in there playing with the lights off - it's how he relaxes. When we were dating he made me a copy of songs he made up and recorded on the piano - he is so talented! I have always told him that he should teach because he is so good at the piano and I think he woud enjoy it. Well, now he has finally decided to do that! So, if you or anyone you know has been wanting lessons but can't afford it - James is going to teach lessons for $20 per lesson. He only has two more spots available, so if you're interested or someone you know is interested, you can contact him at: jamestkendall@hotmail.com.

No comments: